Microsoft OneDrive App is the best desktop client for Windows, Mac, and Andriod to save your data in a much secure way using online cloud storage. One Drive provides you up to 25GB of free storage online.
If you are looking for Microsoft OneDrive Free Download, you are at the right place. Here’s @ windowslay.com you can download One Drive desktop client for your Windows PC with just one click.
Related Office Tools
- Operating System
- Windows 10/7/8/XP
- File Size
- 37.4 MB
- Microsoft Inc.
Download Microsoft OneDrive App Free Cloud Storage for PC
Microsoft OneDrive for PC is a small App that helps desktop users to connect their computers with cloud storage. After installing the OneDrive, your system will always stay connected with cloud storage and synchronize data from selected files and folders to save it online.
Microsoft One Drive also called SkyDrive, works as an online hard drive for your PC. You can access your important files from anywhere using your Microsoft User and Password.
In OneDrive Version 17, you will find an additional selective syncing option, to save sync only those files you want to instead of syncing everything within your OneDrive folder. This will make the One Drive speed up to like Dropbox.
Download OneDrive for business, install it on your office pc to access your important files when you’re away from your Office. You can access your OneDrive account using your Windows Live OneDrive account’s user and password.
How do I download OneDrive on Windows 10?
One drive is come preinstalled on Windows 10, to locate the One Drive on Windows 10 PC follow the steps:
- Go to File Explorer > Locate where Windows 10 is installed.
- Open the Windows folder and then select the WinSxS folder.
- Type (one drive) in the search box and wait until the OneDrive Setup file appears.
- Open the One Drive file and login with your Microsoft, Hotmail, or Outlook user and password to use the OneDrive app on your PC.
Note: If you are using any previous version of Windows OS, you have to download and install OneDrive on your PC manually. Click the download link and follow the steps bellow to install latest version of One Drive on your PC.
How do I install OneDrive on my PC?
To install the OneDrive app on your desktop pc or laptop follow the steps below:
- Download OneDrive for Windows using the download button above.
- After downloading the file, open it and follow the instructions to install OneDrive.
- The system will notify you with the message “OneDrive is now installed on your computer”.
- After installation, you will find the OneDrive folder on your Windows Explorer.
Is OneDrive safe?
Files uploaded and stored on OneDrive are much secure than your personal computer. They are encrypted on Microsoft servers and encrypted network connection will be used to transfer files anywhere from the drive.