Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is one of the best free PDF reader software to open, view and print any PDF documents. This PDF reader and editor also include comments, and e-signing to your PDF documents, and sync files with multiple devices.
The Adobe PDF Reader DC is a clean, easy, and user-friendly PDF reader tool. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free to open, view, and Print your PDF files. Not only the file opening, but Adobe PDF Reader DC can also help you to sign documents digitally and leave comments for a PDF document.
List of MS Office Suite Apps
- Operating System
- Windows 10/7/8/XP
- File Size
- 196.15 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Features Overview
PDF is a more secure and efficient file format than MS word. Adobe PDF Reader is the most demanding PDF software for workplaces as well as personal devices. Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to combine your files to protect them from illegal usage. The electronically signature files look more professional and secure than a Microsoft Office txt. document.
Here’s the detailed features of Adobe Acrobat Reader…
- Sign Documents Digitally
- Comments on a documents
- Personalized stamp option
- sync your file on the cloud
- PDF file sharing
- Add digital certificates and time stamps
- Access PDF files by Direct login to your, Adobe Documents Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive.
- Easy to use
- Safe and Secure
How to Download Adobe PDF Reader DC Offline Installer?
- To Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC offline installer from the Adobe official site, click on the above download button to visit the developer website.
- On the Adobe Acrobat reader free download page, you will find the Download button along with the McAfee optional products, you can uncheck the McAfee Products, if you don’t want to download it, then click Download Acrobat Reader. Check the picture below.
- The file will automatically download adobe reader dc to your computer.
- Check your download folder and double-click on the Acrobat Adobe Reader file to run the installer. After completing the installation, click FINISH and you’re all set.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has both free and paid versions available on the official adobe reader site, The Adobe Reader comes with basic features and it has no cost. However, the full features are only available with a premium package.
If you download the Adobe PDF reader from the official site, there is no chance of viruses or malware. Unfortunately, if you haven’t unchecked the McAfee product while downloading, you will ended-up installing two McAfee products.
The Free Adobe Reader DC will only allow you to view and print the file, If you want to convert any file like Excel to PowerPoint, PDF to Word, or any other format, you will have to purchase the Adobe Acrobat Pro version.
Adobe has upgraded its products to integrate with its Document Cloud. You can upload a file to the cloud and anyone can access it with PDF Reader DC from anywhere. The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is called Adobe Acrobat DC.
Yes. you can download Adobe Reader for Android and iOS operating systems for free from Google Play and iTunes.